Yet another packed programme saw just shy of 100 industry business leaders gather in London last week to debate the pressing issues of the day and how as a sector we can respond to the major shifts happening in sustainability, the economy, energy and infrastructure, geopolitics and technology, both here in the UK and worldwide.
EA presents the highlights of day in this special Insight Report, including key messages from:
- Keryn James, ERM group chief executive, on what she sees as the fundamental drivers and challenges for the global environmental consulting sector and its clients;
- Environment Analyst managing director Julian Rose, who focused on the incredible changes for the EC industry which have taken place in the ten years since EA was founded;
- Defra’s Henry Dieudonné-Demaria, who provided insights to how the recent shifts in UK government policy and adoption of the natural capital agenda are something to be hopeful about in the era of Brexit uncertainty;
- PwC sustainability director Ben Combes on the implications of AI and blockchain for environmental management and service provision going forward;
- CEO of ENTEC Environmental Technology, Dr Dina Hasan Alnahdy, on the wealth of opportunity for environmental consultants opening up in Saudi Arabia;
- Trinity Consultants president & CEO Jay Hofmann, who provided an update on the all-important US and Chinese markets; and many more.
This special Insight Report is available to our Global and UK MIS subscribers as a pdf download. Please log in (button on top right of page) to view the full report, if you are not already.
Delegates should have already received an email link to download the EA Summit 2018 presentations - please let us know if not (contact email@example.com). All attendees will also shortly receive a summary of the summit roundtable facilitators’ conclusions by email. Our sincere thanks to the organisers, speakers and delegates for making the day a big success.
PLEASE SAVE THE DATE for the next EA BUSINESS SUMMIT, 19 June 2019