- Our aim is to help customers identify business opportunities and develop a deep understanding of how environmental, market and policy issues affect investment decisions.
- We provide market intelligence and insight regarding the environmental services sector, bringing business leaders and practitioners together in peer-to-peer networks and sharing news and insight on the environmental agenda and associated market, policy and technical developments.
- Global Market Intelligence Service: insight and market data concerning the top global players in environmental consultancy. News, competitor profiles and market analysis.
- UK Market Intelligence Service: in-depth analysis of the UK environmental consultancy sector and the main firms who practise within it.
- Development + Infrastructure Service: incorporating Brownfield Briefing and providing in-depth reports on environmental issues affecting development in the UK including brownfield regeneration, contaminated land, environmental planning, ecology, flooding and sustainable building.
- Networking and professional development: We also run the must-attend Brownfield Briefing Awards, and an impressive series of conferences and webinars in the fields of environmental business, infrastructure, development, brownfield regeneration and contaminated land.