Brownfield Briefing – Brownfield Briefing newsletter
Features are available to registered subscribers only.
Brownfield Briefing is no longer publishing its monthly newsletter, instead all the news and features are available to read as articles on our website - login in to read these or if you are not a subscriber sign up for one of our membership packages today.
To view archived issues of the newsletter please click on links below.
In this issue:
- New home delivery is highest since 2010
- Land Registry frees up commercial ownership data
- Housing need assessment 'flawed'
- Council awarded £3.7m for brownfield cleanup
- Global remediation market to hit $82.7bn by 2022
- Illegal waste site issues blight EA scorecard
- EA backs NQMS for contamination assessments
- Coastal landfill sites pose erosion risk
- Autumn Budget divides opinion
- Ex-Planning Minister proposes drastic changes