In a new Insight Briefing from Environment Analyst, we compare the post-pandemic investment and stimulus plans of different governments worldwide, including their sustainability credentials, which will frame future opportunities for the environmental industry sector.
The report, entitled ‘Funding the build-back: where investments will be greenest’, brings perspectives and analysis from the sustainable investment and financial community, including Environmental Financial Consulting Group (EFCG) and S&P Global Ratings.
Themes addressed include:
- The most promising green shoots - how the world’s largest economies are planning to build back better
- A deep dive into the commitments of the EU and its ‘Next generation’ stimulus package
- Whether some national responses to COVID-19 will lead to negative environmental impacts
- The 'Green stimulus index' from Vivid Economics - which compares the sustainable and unsustainable contributions to pandemic recovery packages, by country
- Funding structures and incentives, including the role of energy transition
The five-page pdf is available exclusively to Environment Analyst Strategic Members, who should have already received an email with password and log-in details to download from our report library.
For queries about accessing this report or any others from Environment Analyst, please contact the customer sales team on tel: +44 (0)203 637 2191 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For editorial queries please contact Liz Trew on email: email@example.com, tel: (0)1743 818 2106