Innovative & Equitable Solutions to bring Superfund Sites back to Beneficial Use
29 November at 9.30am-1.30pm ET / 6.30-10.30am PST
This online event will include updates on EPA policy and Superfund Remediation, Technology & Redevelopment Programs, as well as case-study presentations and an industry panel discussion on best practices to support the return of superfund sites to beneficial use.
Topics to be covered include:
- Advancing environmental justice through land remediation and revitalization - incorporating equity considerations into all aspects of the Superfund cleanup process
- Effectively working with a Potentially Responsible Party (PRP) to achieve better time- and cost-effective site assessment and remediation
- Outlining the new requirements for reporting PFAS under CERCLA
- Exploring alternative financing and risk allocation mechanisms to aid the implementation of Superfund cleanup obligations (including insurance, CERCLA Environmental Liability Transfer Approaches, indemnities and contractual cost allocation)
- Case studies of developing complex superfund sites at multiple contract stages
If you are interested in inputting into the agenda by suggesting relevant topics or case studies then please contact Amanda at email@example.com.