8 market intelligence reportsissued throughout the year
34 competitor profiles - continuously updated
Business news throughout the week, with a weekly email alert
Company and market insights
Includes access for up to 5 colleagues. Corporate-wide package available.
Out now... as part of your 2015 package
Subscribe for 2015 and gain immediate access to reports issued in 2014, along with the full set of 2013 reports. Already released in 2014:
- Final Market Assessment 2014 - click here for summary.
- UK Market Trends 2014 - click here for summary article.
- Competitor Profiles
- UK Company Insights 2014
- UK Service Area Opportunities 2014
- UK Client Sector Opportunities 2014
Subscribers: Please contact Jessica Breakwell on +44 (0)1743 818 008, or email
email@example.com if you need to be resent instructions to access the reports.
8 reports in your 2014 subscription package
Our 2014 Competitor Analysis, profiling the 34 largest environmental consulting firms throughout the year;
Our 2014 Market Trends report, providing charts and data from our annual online survey;
Our 2014 Market Assessment (updated twice a year) providing EA's unique analysis of the the performance of the market, service areas, client sectors and leading consultancies. Contains EA's headline competitor performance tables;
Our Service Area Opportunities report, taking a closer look at 12 key service areas, focusing on sector performance, company rankings, drivers and prospects;
Our Company Insights report looks at the winners and losers (and their strategies) among environmental consultancy firms, mergers and acquisitions, the performance of listed companies, and the identification of high growth SME firms;
Our Market Drivers report assesses the wider economic landscape what’s changing in the environmental policy agenda and driving the workload of environmental consultancies. Also looking at related sector performance, such as management consulting, planning and consulting engineering;
Our Client Sector Opportunities report looking at opportunities within key client sectors. Also featuring market data on client sectors;
- Key company details, our financial dataset and SWOT analysis;
- Learn about competitors’ strategic business priorities, growth drivers and constraints;
- Includes 3-4 page profiles of the following firms:
ADAS, AEA, AECOM, AMEC Environment & Infrastructure, Arcadis, Arup, Atkins, Black & Veatch, Bureau Veritas, Capita Symonds, Cefas, Environ, ERM, Golder Associates, Halcrow Group, Hyder Consulting (UK), Jacobs, JBA Consulting, Mott MacDonald, Mouchel, MWH, Parsons Brinckerhoff, PricewaterhouseCoopers, RoyalHaskoningDHV, RPS Group, RSK Group, SKM Enviros, SLR Consulting, Temple Group, URS, Wardell Armstrong, Waterman Energy, Environment & Design, WYG Environmental, WSP Environment & Energy.
- Issued: throughout the year.
Includes two flagship 2014 reports - Market Trends & Market Assessment
EA's Market Intelligence Services consist of a series of reports issued throughout the year to provide more timely and bite-sized insight into the sector. One key report is the Market Trends report - an analysis of over 400 responses to our annual online survey. Alongside this is our Market Assessment report, based on EA's research into the performance of the Top 100 environmental consultancies in the UK.
- Two reports, with 104 figures combined;
- Market trends 2003-13 and our forecasts 2014-18;
- Market shares for each major player in each major service area and each client sector;
- Benchmark performance data: turnover growth, revenues per head, staff turnover & remuneration, fee rates, contract values, and profitability.
- Daily online news updates - on mergers, acquisitions, projects, appointments, financial results;
- Weekly email alert round-ups;
- Analysis of service trends in areas including: carbon footprinting;contaminated land; EIA; energy consultancy; environmental due diligence; waste management consultancy; water/wastewater consultancy;
- Interviews with industry leaders (incl. competitors, investors, clients and other expert commentators).
Would not be without it.
Environment Analyst has quite simply become the notice board for our industry. It is concise, informative and an invaluable tool for environmental sector managers for everything from strategic planning to just keeping informed and up to date. Would not be without it.
Environment Analyst has built a formidable and well-deserved reputation for the quality of its Market Assessment and the usefulness of its news analysis and market briefings. We find its services invaluable.