UK Market Intelligence Service
Subscribers: The 2015 reports and profiles are available on this page. Please login to the website to download them. Please contact Bill Kirby on +44 (0)1743 818 008, or email
email@example.com if you need to be resent instructions to access the reports.
Your #1 source for UK environmental consultancy market intelligence
8 market intelligence reports issued throughout the year
30 competitor profiles - continuously updated
Business news throughout the week, with a weekly email alert
Company and market insights
Includes access for up to 5 colleagues. Corporate-wide packages available.
Available now - included in your 2016 subscription
Subscribe for 2016 and get immediate access to reports published throughout the year, along with the full set of 2015 reports. 2015 reports - ready to download now - include:
- Final Market Assessment 2014
- UK Market Trends 2014 - click here for summary article.
- Competitor Profiles (updated throughout 2015)
- UK Service Area Opportunities 2014
- UK Client Sector Opportunities 2014
8 reports in your 2016 subscription package
Our 2016 Competitor Analysis, profiling the largest environmental consulting firms throughout the year;
Our 2016 Market Trends report, providing charts and data from our annual online survey;
Our 2016 Market Assessment providing EA's unique analysis of the performance of the market, service areas, client sectors and leading consultancies. Contains EA's headline competitor performance tables;
Our 2016 Early Indicators providing a first look at the 2015 market and the performance of some early reporting firms, service areas, client sectors and leading consultancies;
Our 2016 Service Area Opportunities report, taking a closer look at 12 key service areas, focusing on sector performance, company rankings, drivers and prospects;
Our 2015 Company Insights report looks at the winners and losers (and their strategies) among environmental consultancy firms, mergers and acquisitions, the performance of listed companies, and the identification of high growth SME firms;
Our 2015 Market Drivers report assesses the wider economic landscape what’s changing in the environmental policy agenda and driving the workload of environmental consultancies. Also looking at related sector performance, such as management consulting, planning and consulting engineering;
Our 2015 Client Sector Opportunities report looking at opportunities within key client sectors. Also featuring market data on client sectors;
- Issued: throughout the year.
- Key company details, our financial dataset and SWOT analysis;
- Learn about competitors’ strategic business priorities, growth drivers and constraints;
- Includes 3-4 page profiles of the following firms:
ADAS UK Ltd, AECOM, Amec Foster Wheeler, Arcadis, Arup, Atkins, Black and Veatch, Bureau Veritas, Capita Property and Infrastructure, Cefas, Environmental Resources Management (ERM), Golder Associates, CH2M (UK), Jacobs, JBA Consulting, Mott MacDonald, Mouchel (part of Kier Group), MWH, PwC, Ramboll Environ, Ricardo Energy & Environment, Royal HaskoningDHV, RPS Group, RSK Group, SLR Consulting, Temple Group and The Ecology Consultancy, Wardell Armstrong, Waterman Infrastructure & Environment, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff and WYG Environment
Includes two flagship 2015 reports - Market Trends & Market Assessment
EA's Market Intelligence Services consist of a series of reports issued throughout the year to provide more timely and bite-sized insight into the sector. One key report is the Market Trends report - an analysis of over 400 responses to our annual online survey. Alongside this is our Market Assessment report, based on EA's research into the performance of the Top 100 environmental consultancies in the UK.
- Two reports, with 104 figures combined;
- Market trends 2003-14 and our forecasts 2015-19;
- Market shares for each major player in each major service area and each client sector;
- Benchmark performance data: turnover growth, revenues per head, staff turnover & remuneration, fee rates, contract values, and profitability.
- Daily online news updates - on mergers, acquisitions, projects, appointments, financial results;
- Weekly email alert round-ups;
- Analysis of service trends in areas including: carbon footprinting;contaminated land; EIA; energy consultancy; environmental due diligence; waste management consultancy; water/wastewater consultancy;
- Interviews with industry leaders (incl. competitors, investors, clients and other expert commentators).
Global Market Intelligence Service.
Price: €2287$2603£1671 (5 user licence)
Would not be without it.
Environment Analyst has quite simply become the notice board for our industry. It is concise, informative and an invaluable tool for environmental sector managers for everything from strategic planning to just keeping informed and up to date. Would not be without it.
Environment Analyst has built a formidable and well-deserved reputation for the quality of its Market Assessment and the usefulness of its news analysis and market briefings. We find its services invaluable.