Proportion of new homes on brownfield drops back following...
Average figure drops twelve percentage points from 66% for the previous year — but disguises wide regional variations.
Become a community member of Environment Analyst and get access to:
- 2 articles of your choice to read for free every month on our Environment Analyst UK website
- tnightly email newsletter
- Resources including insight reports
- Free webinars and other exclusive content
- Notifications regarding conferences and training
- Latest jobs