Freeports – a brave new world?
Freeports offer a brave new world and tick a lot of boxes in theory – driving the levelling up agenda, attracting inward investment, enhancing skills and job prospects of local communities, fostering economic growth, developing green economy, and helping companies drive to net zero. In practice we have only just begun, and challenges must be overcome.
Become a community member of Environment Analyst and get access to:
- 2 articles of your choice to read for free every month on our Environment Analyst Brownfield website
- Fortnightly email newsletter
- Resources including insight reports
- Free webinars and other exclusive content
- Notifications regarding conferences and training
- Latest jobs