APEM awarded ecological survey contract for Welsh offshore wind...
Stockport-based ecological specialist APEM has been selected to undertake post-construction aerial surveys of the second largest offshore windfarm in the world at Gwynt y Môr off the coast of North Wales - with its 160 3.6 MW turbines enough to meet...
Become a community member of Environment Analyst and get access to:
- 2 articles of your choice to read for free every month on our Environment Analyst UK website
- Fortnightly email newsletter
- Resources including insight reports
- Free webinars and other exclusive content
- Notifications regarding conferences and training
- Latest jobs