WSP | PB to provide environmental permitting for Fife...
Canadian consultancy WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff has been commissioned to undertake the development, planning and consenting of a new liquefied natural gas terminal at the Rosyth Port in Fife, Scotland.
Become a community member of Environment Analyst and get access to:
- 2 articles of your choice to read for free every month on our Environment Analyst UK website
- Fortnightly email newsletter
- Resources including insight reports
- Free webinars and other exclusive content
- Notifications regarding conferences and training
- Latest jobs