- Our aim is to help customers develop a deeper understanding of how environmental, market and policy issues will shape business opportunities and investment decisions.
- To bring together businesses, public bodies and their professional advisers, and share the environmental, market and policy insights they need to respond to market trends
1. Market Intelligence Service
We connect key players in environmental consulting and wider professional services worldwide, share insight, and analyse business performance and market opportunities.
- UK Market Intelligence Service - in-depth analysis of the UK environmental consultancy sector and the mains firms who practice within it. Includes 8 reports and 30 consultancy profiles issued throughout the year.
- Global Market Intelligence Service - unique insight into the top 24 global players in environmental consultancy including weekly news, competitor profiles and an assessment of the global environmental consultancy market.
- EA Business Summit - aimed specifically at business leaders and executives within the environmental consulting and management sector.
2. Development + Infrastructure Service
We bring together the businesses and public bodies working on land, property and infrastructure development in the UK to share insight on the environmental agenda and associated market, policy and technical developments
Members of our Development + Infrastructure Service have access to five separate briefing websites, selecting content in line with their interests and those of their colleagues:
- Brownfield Briefing - our flagship news service covering the development of previously used or contaminated land. Launched in 2002, Brownfield Briefing also covers regeneration, remediation, regulation, policy and regional news.
- EIA+Planning Briefing – a service to help consultants, contractors, regulators and planners keep abreast of the environmental aspects of development and infrastructure and associated planning issues. We cover policy, legislation, regulation, environmental impact assessments and environmental permitting.
- Sustainable Building Briefing – keeps consultants, practitioners and design professionals informed about energy efficiency, renewables and materials and the relationship with the built environment. Covers policy, regulation and standards, case studies, materials technology, along with energy and building systems.
- Ecology Briefing – help ecology professionals keep informed on policy, practice and scientific and technical advances in relation to ecology in the UK.
- Flood Briefing – on policy and practice in relation to flooding in the UK. Designed to help flooding professionals keep informed with subjects including legislation, regulation, flood defence, property level protection, SuDS, water quality, modelling, finance and insurance.
Contact us to see how Environment Analyst Ltd could benefit your company.