Business Leaders' Forum
Environment Analyst's Business Leaders' Forums are exclusive peer-to-peer roundtable meetings, available to Environment Analyst corporate members and special guests. The objectives of these Forums is to share knowledge, benchmark, make valuable connections and discuss critical business management, growth and innovation issues.
To enquire about attending upcoming Business Leaders' Forum events please register your interest below.
Previous roundtables include:
Accelerating the Delivery of a Zero Carbon Economy
- Exploring alternative partnerships & coalitions to maximise collaborative value & accelerate innovation (Pledge to Net Zero initiative)
- Practicalities of applying a natural capital approach & measuring environmental Impacts
- Exploring how the tools available can be used effectively to enable better decision-making and help deliver a zero carbon economy.
Matthew Farrow, Executive Director, Environmental Industries Commission
Robert Spencer, Director, Sustainable Development, AECOM
Making Sustainability Relevant: Creating the Right Package & Reaching the Right People
- Effectively translating the SDGs into tangible business and productivity goals as part of the environmental consultancy offering.
- Exploring the changes required in positioning, charging and language used to reach the C-suite and key decision-makers within client organisations.
Ben Murray, CEO, Avieco