Get involved in the Network
Join our community of brownfield consultants and contractors, developers, landowners, planners, investors and regulators, and help define the future of the brownfield industry.
Find out more about the Network
Considering climate change in development
Our recent panel discussion saw speakers who have been involved in on-going industry research and published guidance consider the impact of climate change on contaminated land risk assessment, remediation and development.
Business Leader Roundtables
Read the outcomes from our previous roundtables:
Members receive exclusive invites to upcoming roundtables
- Strategies for Effectively Assessing & Managing PFAS
- Incorporating Climate Change Considerations into Contaminated & Brownfield Land Development
- The Ten Principles of Good Soils and Stones Management: A Cross-sector Framework for Sustainable Resource Use
- Waste & Materials Management
- Perspectives on Tackling the Skills, Resource & Diversity Challenges in the Brownfield Sector
Members can watch these events on-demand for free
2023 Brownfield Awards
The Brownfield Awards, now in their 19th year, bring together the brownfield community to celebrate the excellent work undertaken by organisations and project partnerships, through the use of innovative techniques, awareness of sustainability, engagement with stakeholders and best practice.
The Awards are open for entries and the submission deadline is 31 May 2023.
The winning entries will be announced live at the Brownfield Awards Ceremony at the Kimpton Clocktower Hotel in Manchester on 2 November.