The 2023 Brownfield Awards saw a high number of entries and the submissions have set a new standard for innovation and quality, resulting in 12 worthy winners, plus highly commended entries.
Congratulations to all of this year's winners and thank you to everyone who entered.
2023 Award Winners:
- Winner of Best Project Preparatory Work - CampbellReith
- Winner of Best Research, Innovation or Advancement of Science in the Brownfield Sector - The Society of Brownfield Risk Assessment (SoBRA)
- Winner of Best Public Engagement and Participation of a Brownfield Activity - Deetu (on behalf of Peel NRE)
- Winner of Best Application of Remediation Techniques - REGENESIS and Mott MacDonald
- Winner of Best Sustainable Re-Use of Materials - Vertase FLI Ltd, Arup, Vinci Construction UK Ltd and Liverpool City Council
- Winner of Best Sustainable Brownfield / Urban Regeneration / Infrastructure Scheme - The North London Waste Authority
- Winner of Best Public Sector/ Not for Profit Brownfield Project - The North London Waste Authority
- Winner of Best Biodiversity Enhancement on a Brownfield Project - Sanctus
- Winner of Best Overseas Project - Ogreen/ Geo2 Remediation
- Winner of Best Early Career Brownfield Professional - Hebah Abdel-Hady, Arcadis
- Winner of Technical Lead of the Year - Andrew Fellows, RSK Geosciences
- Winner of Judges’ Choice Award - The Society of Brownfield Risk Assessment (SoBRA)
For an extended list including the shortlisted entries, please visit our awards page.
Full information on the winning entries will be available in the Brownfield Awards Winners’ Guide, which will be published shortly.
The 2024 Brownfield Awards will open for entries in February 2024 and information on the categories and criteria will be available soon.
If you have any questions about the Awards please get in touch at email@example.com.