Partner Advisory Board
The Partner Advisory Board is delivering a suite of new Environment Analyst initiatives:
- to define and articulate the sector’s purpose and value
- to facilitate knowledge sharing between business leaders
- to initiate dialogue with influential client sector representatives
The Board will:
- manage the Business Leaders' Forum
- curate a series of Breakfast Briefings with influential figures from client sectors
- curate a series of webinars run by companies represented on the Board, to target important client communities
- advise on other content (industry data, thought leadership pieces) to be distributed via our social media, email and other channels
Board members have opportunities to demonstrate their sector leadership while also enhancing their employer brand.
Increase sector visibility:
- steer our outreach initiatives, helping to build consensus within the sector while advising us as we build a targeted campaign
- set the priorities for our client sector guests at the Business Summit and at the Breakfast Briefings
- present webinars under your own brand
- identify obstacles to innovation - helping deliver value to clients.
- respond to digitalisation - where are the opportunities?
- sustainability strategies being adopted in the sector
- peer-to-peer networking at the Business Leaders' Forum meetings and Breakfast Briefings
- your branding presented alongside these new initiatives
To find out more, please contact Julian Rose, managing director & cofounder:
Tel: +44(0)1743 818291