Exploring US Market Opportunities in the Pivot towards ESG & Sustainability
Environment Analyst's webinar on 12 January at 11 am EDT / 8am PT / 4pm GMT saw Ross Griffiths, Managing Director at Environment Analyst, discuss the headline findings from our first assessment of the US environmental & sustainability (E&S) consulting market, which provides a unique window into the US E&S consulting market dynamics.
Following this presentation, a panel of industry representatives offered their perspectives on key trends highlighted by the report, sharing insight into how their companies are responding to changing market dynamics and helping their clients to do the same. The discussion focused on these key themes:
- Shifting the mindset - effectively integrating ESG into corporate culture, project planning and core services delivery
- Considering ESG and sustainability objectives in project planning from the outset:
- implications for design and engineering
- introducing a new asset management lifecycle approach to infrastructure decision-making with ESG integral to this
- making existing infrastructure climate-resilient
- Jan Walstrom, Senior Vice President, Office of Global Climate Response & ESG, Jacobs
- Heather Polinsky, Global President, Resilience, Arcadis
- Nidhi Chadda, Managing Director, ESG and Climate Advisory Group, TRC
Global members of Environment Analyst can watch this webinar on-demand for free and download the presentation slides. Members also receive unrestricted access to our entire Global Market Intelligence library.