Expert Opinion: COP28 calls on global leaders to redouble...
With the world having likely failed to meet the goals of the Paris Agreement, there is a danger that past failures might limit future success. Stephanie Wray of RSK argues that COP28 offers a critical opportunity for leaders to review, reassess and reunite on the way forward.
Become a community member of Environment Analyst and get access to:
- 2 articles of your choice to read for free every month on our Environment Analyst UK website
- Fortnightly email newsletter
- Resources including insight reports
- Free webinars and other exclusive content
- Notifications regarding conferences and training
- Latest jobs