BCT warns of HS2 impact on Bechstein bat and...
The Bat Conservation Trust has warned that measures taken by HS2 to compensate for the destruction of ancient woodland will take too long to safeguard the conservation status of the rare Bechstein bat.
Become a community member of Environment Analyst and get access to:
- 2 articles of your choice to read for free every month on our Environment Analyst UK website
- Fortnightly email newsletter
- Resources including insight reports
- Free webinars and other exclusive content
- Notifications regarding conferences and training
- Latest jobs