‘Sunset clause’ gone but government still committed to ‘smart’...
In a significant u-turn, the revised Retained EU Law Bill slashes list of EU laws to scrap and includes a ‘non-regression clause’ to maintain environmental protection and food standards.
Become a community member of Environment Analyst and get access to:
- 2 articles of your choice to read for free every month on our Environment Analyst UK website
- Fortnightly email newsletter
- Resources including insight reports
- Free webinars and other exclusive content
- Notifications regarding conferences and training
- Latest jobs