- Corporate Membership - for access to our market and policy news, our Brownfield Intelligence Network and for inclusive or discounted virtual and live events and training.
- Strategic Membership - as above but providing access to our exclusive data and analysis on the UK environmental consulting sector and participation in our Business Leaders’ Forum
We can also offer a discounted membership for government agencies, local government and academic institutions, providing the same service as Corporate Membership.
To enquire about becoming a member please contact Lisa Turner by calling +44 (0) 1743 387050 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unrestricted, corporate-wide membership: ensuring that your full management team, from CEOs to departmental heads and business development managers, will be kept up to date with industry news, market insights, opportunities and risks.
Unlimited access to our news service : covering business and policy developments, case studies, financial results, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, projects, opportunities, key personnel, new initiatives and much more. Your team will also receive our weekly email news alert.
Share with your colleagues: share insight and information internally on Intranets, by email or by print, in full or in part, within the terms of your license.
Exclusive events discounts: receive conference discounts of up to £200 per delegate, as well as discounts off selected webinars and training courses. You'll be kept up to date with our current events and with job vacancies in our fortnightly jobs and events email alert.
Priority speaking opportunities: at our Environment Analyst Business Summit, webinars and other conferences.
Market Intelligence reports: access to our exclusive data and analysis of the UK environmental and sustainability sector, including market assessments, competitor profiles, spotlight profiles and insight reports.
Business Leaders’ Forum: participate in our peer-to-peer network exclusively for CEOs and practice leaders at environmental and sustainability consultancy businesses.
Analyst Helpline: you'll have a direct phone number and email address so you can correspond with a designated analyst, who will help you and your colleagues understand our insights and data. Unsure who your designated analyst is? Email our sales team at email@example.com and they'll provide you with the details.
Annual research review meeting: your designated analyst will discuss your requirements for insight and market research over the year ahead and we will feed these into our research programme.
Top consultancies - detailed profiles, interviews and news analysis.
Service areas - market quantification, leaders and drivers across 12 areas
- Air quality
- Climate change & energy
- Contaminated site assessment/remediation
- Ecological/wildlife services
- Impact Assessment
- Environmental risk & due diligence
- Environmental management & compliance
- Environmental noise & vibration
- Sustainability strategy & ESG
- Waste management/circular economy
- Water quality & resource management
- Other services
Client sectors - market quantification, leaders and drivers across 6 key areas:
- Government & agencies
- Regulated industries
- Extractive, manufacturing & processing
- Infrastructure & development
- Financial & service sectors
- Chemical & pharmaceutical
- Energy - oil, gas & nuclear
- Financial & professional
- Local government (incl. state, regional)
- Manufacturing Mining, quarrying & metals
- National govt (incl. agencies)
- Other sectors
- Renewable energy
- Retail & leisure
- Technology & communications
- Transport Waste firms
- Water utilities